Friday 24 June 2011

My trip to Canada

I almost didn't take any pictures while I was in Canada but here are a few


The rocky mountains in Alberta
Elks on the side of the highway
Me, my grandmother, my dad and my mom at my dad's 60th party
I like this picture with my grandmother
Let me introduce you to the cutest dog on earth!! My little Charlie :)
His hidding spot
He doesn't like to be picked up so he looks a bit traumatised, hahaha!
My pretty room. I wish I could move it to Paris and put it in my appartment :) 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos! Your family looks lovely and dog is so adorable.

    No wonder you'd want to move your room, it's so pretty!!! :) X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci beaucoup :)
    j'ai pris une photo des archives de la Nasa que j'ai collé sur ma photo de base et j'ai réglé l’opacité, c'est tout simple

    ReplyDelete
  4. eee the weather looks terrible. I hope it gets nice while you are here :) LOVE the room ps

    Carissa
    gettingallready.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is adorable! Cute bedroom too.

    Love Victoria Loraine at STYLEFOXBLOG.

    http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo hw i love these pictures!!
    Your room looks really pretty btw :)

    Looks like a nice plac, i want to go to canada!

    x.

    http://haterzhatin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...