Thursday 5 July 2012

Fashion Week Video

I found this street style video from the fashion week on the Au Féminin website. I am in it at the beginning at around 0:18 sec, I'm the one with the spiked shoes :)
~~~~~~~~
J'ai trouvé ce vidéo de street style de la fashion week sur le site web de Au Féminin. On me voit au début vers la 0:18eme seconde, je suis celle avec les talons à clous :)

I've also got this picture of me talking to Paris Madame about my outfit!
~~~~~~~~
J'ai aussi cette photo de moi en train de parler à Paris Madame de ma tenue!

12 comments:

  1. ah trop cool !! en même temps ses chaussures sont incroyables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shoes, you look sky-high between the rest :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est mon rêve d'aller un défilé !

    Kisses

    Hannah



    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mon dieu j'adore tes chaussures !!!!!
    Et oui j'ai vu Lana, c'était génial ! :)
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh lovely! I so hope I get to do this one day :)

    www.21couture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Fashion Week would be so amazing to get to attend!!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta mucho como escribes tu blog me parece muy original asi que te sigo guapa!pasate por mi blog a ver si te gusta! bacini

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That's amazing!! Congrats!! Your blog and your style is gonna go far (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...