Saturday 22 September 2012

I'M OFF TO GREECE!!

Today is the first day of fall but not for me because I am off to Greece for a week!! While everyone in Paris is stuck in the rainy cold I will be tanning on the beach and enjoying the warm sun  :)
~~~~~~~~
Aujourd'hui c'est le premier jour de l'automne mais pas pour moi parce que je pars une semaine en Grèce!! Donc pendant que les parisiens subissent le froid et la pluie moi je vais être en train de bronzer sur la plage et de profiter du soleil  :)


My suitcase is ready :)
~~~~~~~~
Ma valise est prête :)

15 comments:

  1. have a great trip!it's not too late to catch some sun rays

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy!

    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Greece dear!!
    Our weather is still amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you a lucky duck?? Enjoy the lovely weather! :)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww have fun!!! Lucky girl!! :)

    xo - Sheila

    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely summer clothes! have a great time in greece!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors :)

    xo

    http://www.micropolis.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I want all your clothes haha. I hope you have a splendid time in Greece, enjoy the sun for me!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW you are organized hahaha. I always forget something when traveling. And I don't mean simple stuff like deodorant or something you can easily find... but one time I forgot my underwear and it was a disaster hahaha. Hope you have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh welcome to Greece!
    i hope you like it here and have a pleasant staying.
    great blog.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how organised and neat your suitcase is its crazy, you can definitely come round and pack mine!! Have a lovely time in Greece and make sure you stuff yourself with ice cream! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a great time!!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...