Monday 10 October 2011

My morning makeup routine!

Since I am not a morning person at all my makeup routine is very simple. Sometimes I even rather wear no makeup than waste precious sleeping minutes. On the days that I am not too lazy here are all the things I need.


First I apply my Dior Hydra life moisturizer
 My Nars cover up is very important for spots and dark circles!!
 Then it is time for Benefit foundation.
 Here is the most important step, Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara. I swear it is the best mascara ever! I have tried many other brands but I always come back to this one.
 And a final touch of lip balm

Voila, I am all ready to go out for the day :)

I would have taken before and after pictures but today is a no makeup day so it wasn't possible ;)

18 comments:

  1. Nice make-up routine! ;)

    Following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very simple, but I have similar routine. I also use blusher and a lipstick. :) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great routine! I use the same mascara :)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS on't forget to check out my Hallie Friedman Jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely products, I also always use lip balm, can´t live without it!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, precious minutes in better are better than applying make-up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. so quick and easy! love it! I will have to try out that moisturizer, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly how you feel! I am not a morning person either! I just dab on a bit of Armani tinted moisturiser, Shu Uemura eye liner and a bit of shadow...

    And like you, lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please post a picture of the result!! :D What's the name of the dior cream? is it really worth it? Im looking for a new day cream..

    www.overlavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute :)

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple make up.. but I bet you look beautiful :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
    twitter: @thestyleflux

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post, love the Dior Hydra life moisturizer!!
    :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, love the Dior Hydra life moisturizer!!
    :)
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I will have to try your mascara ;) My daily life make up routine is very simple as well, but hey, less is more!

    Hanne
    x
    http://beautylovin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do sometimes skip the makeup routine in the morning aswell !! Only if I'm reaaaally tired thoe =) ! I love sleeping more than anything !!

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...