Tuesday 25 October 2011

Versace for H&M

Like most fashion bloggers I just had to do a post on the Versace collection for H&M. I normally don't like Versace even if it's only because I don't really like Donatella Versace. But I do like this collection they created for H&M. I love many of the pieces although some are way to flashy for me and I don't like them at all.

Here are the things I like the most from the collection.







This is definitely my favorite dress!!


Don't forget that the collection will be in stores on November 17th and be there early if you don't want to miss out on your favorite item!!

11 comments:

  1. stunning! sooo craving something from their h&m collab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the first dress and the one you love too! Following you too dear! xoxo margaret

    www.peachprovocateur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i have two picks there the red classic black dress up and the red dress!
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/
    following you dear, I hope you follow back too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for shop this collection!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don´t like the collection that much, besides the black pieces. That studded tee ♥♥♥ is just perfection to me!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I NEED TO BE THERE! I remember being there for VICTOR AND ROLF... is it still that crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't hardly wait the pink dress is gorgeous.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black dresses are also my favourite items :). And the accessories are really cool!

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Not sure the dresses are for me but I love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! The purple dress and the last black dress are amazing! OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that fuchsia dress and the black, last one, are amazing.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, it makes my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...